1) Align the BOTTOM hole parallel with the nut.
2) Pull string through bottom hole. DO NOT pull snug, but just enough so it stays in place, you want some slack.
3) Wrap clockwise around shaft, one full wrap, plus another 1/4 wrap.
4) Insert string through top hole. Pull tight by hand (pliers not required), then pull up.
5) Clip end, stretch string, tune up.
1) Cut string.
2) Clip string loop on post. Use small size, sharp nose electronic style pliers. We recommend the Xcelite#170M or #MS545J or similar style pliers.
3) Remove string from post.